It has been a long last few months for everyone, but we’re ready to get back to business!
We take the current situation very seriously and the safety of our guests and staff are our top priority. British Columbia has done an exceptional job at flattening the curve. Though the risk of infection remains relatively low here, we still need to be diligent to ensure it stays that way.
We’ve been following guidelines released by health authorities, and WorkSafeBC and we feel confident with the current conditions, and our ability to provide our guests with a fun and safe experience, that we can start running our tours again.
We’ve put some procedures in place, and we’ll be constantly re-assessing and modifying as necessary.
Here's Some Things To Know About Our Tours:
- We’ve reduced our capacity to 6 passengers, we are also limiting each tour to two groups. Our boat features bench style seating along the sides of the boat, which allows for 6′ of space between groups. There is still room to move around the boat, but we ask that passengers respect their fellow travelers and stay on their side of the boat. The captain will position the vessel so everyone can have a great view!
- We’ve set up multiple hand sanitizing stations on the boat, guests will be asked to sanitize before boarding the boat.
- Guests will board/disembark the vessel one at a time.
- Mask/Face Coverings will be required (unless everyone on the boat is in the same group). We have disposable masks available but we recommend guests bring their own if possible.
- Lunches for our 6 hour tours will be individually packed for each guest.
- To reduce unnecessary contact, we ask guests to book/pay for their tour online, however for last minute bookings we do have the ability to take payment on the boat if needed.
- Waivers will be emailed ahead of time and we request everyone fill them out in advance.
- Before and after each tour, the vessel will be thoroughly sanitized to prepare for the next tour.
We ask that any guests who are experiencing any of the these symptoms, to please visit us another time!