August 9th, 2021 Update:
BC has done an excellent job at bending the curve, and we’re excited to be nearing the end of this pandemic.
We still need to stay vigilant in our protocols, as the safety of our guests and staff are our top priority. Due to the relatively low risk of transmission outdoors, we are no longer requiring guests to wear masks/face coverings, and we’ve increased our capacity from 6 to 8 guests on board. If a guest feels more comfortable wearing a mask, they are more than welcome to. All other procedures put in place to protect our guests will remain.
We will continue to follow guidelines from our local health authorities, and WorkSafeBC. We aim to provide our guests with a fun and safe experience.
Here's Some Things To Know About Our Tours:
- We’ve reduced our capacity to 8 passengers, Our boat features bench style seating along the sides of the boat, as well as room for two guests up front, which allows for ample space between groups. There is still room to move around the boat, but we ask that passengers respect their fellow travelers and keep their distance. The captain will position the vessel so everyone can have a great view!
- We’ve set up multiple hand sanitizing stations on the boat, guests will be asked to sanitize before boarding the boat.
- Guests will board/disembark the vessel one at a time.
- Our captain will continue to wear a mask, but guests will no longer be required to wear a Mask/Face Covering unless a request is made by another passenger. We are sensitive and respect the fact that some people may feel differently, so please contact us in advance of your trip if you have any concerns about our updated policy.
- Lunches for our 6 hour tours will be individually packed for each group.
- To reduce unnecessary contact, we ask guests to book/pay for their tour online, however for last minute bookings we do have the ability to take payment on the boat if needed.
- Before and after each tour, the vessel will be thoroughly sanitized to prepare for the next tour.
We ask that any guests who are experiencing any of the these symptoms, to please visit us another time!