April 27th, 2021 Update:
Due to the most recent Public Health Order, we will only be taking reservations from Vancouver Island Residents until June 15th.
We take the current situation very seriously and the safety of our guests and staff are our top priority.
We’ve been following guidelines released by health authorities, and WorkSafeBC and we aim to provide our guests with a fun and safe experience. We’ve put some procedures in place, and we’ll be constantly re-assessing and modifying as necessary.
Here's Some Things To Know About Our Tours:
- We’ve reduced our capacity to 6 passengers, Our boat features bench style seating along the sides of the boat, as well as room for two guests up front, which allows for ample space between groups. There is still room to move around the boat, but we ask that passengers respect their fellow travelers and keep their distance. The captain will position the vessel so everyone can have a great view!
- We’ve set up multiple hand sanitizing stations on the boat, guests will be asked to sanitize before boarding the boat.
- Guests will board/disembark the vessel one at a time.
- Mask/Face Coverings will be required (unless everyone on the boat is in the same group). We have disposable masks available but we recommend guests bring their own if possible.
- Lunches for our 6 hour tours will be individually packed for each group.
- To reduce unnecessary contact, we ask guests to book/pay for their tour online, however for last minute bookings we do have the ability to take payment on the boat if needed.
- Before and after each tour, the vessel will be thoroughly sanitized to prepare for the next tour.
We ask that any guests who are experiencing any of the these symptoms, to please visit us another time!