Update For Our 2022 Season:
It has been a long two years since we first started the pandemic, and we are excited at the prospect of welcoming back our international travelers this coming season!
We will be staying vigilant in our cleaning and sanitization protocols, as the safety of our guests and staff are our top priority. Due to the relatively low risk of transmission outdoors, masks/face masks are optional for our guests. We’ve decided to keep running at a reduced capacity of 8 guests for our tours.
We will continue to follow guidelines from our local health authorities, as we aim to provide our guests with a fun and safe experience.
Here's Some Things To Know About Our Tours:
- We’ve reduced our capacity to 8 passengers, Our boat features bench style seating along the sides of the boat, as well as room for two guests up front, which allows for ample space between groups. There is still room to move around the boat, but we ask that passengers respect their fellow travelers and keep their distance. The captain will position the vessel so everyone can have a great view!
- We have multiple hand sanitizing stations throughout the boat for our guests convenience.
- Guests will board/disembark the vessel one at a time.
- Mask/Face Coverings are optional, and we ask that our guests be sensitive and respect other passengers on the boat.
- Lunches for our 6 hour tours will be individually packed for each group.
- To reduce unnecessary contact, we ask guests to book/pay for their tour online, however for last minute bookings we do have the ability to take payment on the boat if needed. Guests will also receive digital waivers ahead of time that can be signed before the trip.
- Before and after each tour, the vessel will be thoroughly sanitized to prepare for the next tour.
We ask that any guests who are experiencing any of the these symptoms, or who have had close contact with someone who is ill, to please visit us another time!