"The Sea, Once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever"
– Jacques Cousteau
If you’re visiting the area in the off-season, join us for a 3-4 hour winter adventure through Discovery Passage. Learn about the area, stop and watch seals, sea lions, eagles, and if you’re lucky maybe we’ll spot a whale or two!
In the winter most whales have begun their migration south, but the coast is still home to so much beautiful wildlife and scenery.
Dress warm, the weather in the winter can be very unpredictable! We’re talking winter coats, warm boots, touque’s and gloves.
We’ll provide the hot chocolate, snacks and knowledgeable guide 🙂
Trip requires a minimum of 4 people per booking
- Water, Juice, Coffee, Tea & Hot Chocolate
- A fun and educational captain to keep you informed, entertained and safe on your adventure!
- Warm winter jacket
- Touque or Headband to keep your head warm
- Gloves are recommended
- Weather appropriate footwear & clothing
- Please keep in mind we are on a boat and things might get wet!
You can enter Brown’s Bay Marina or Resort into your GPS (15021 Brown’s Bay Road, Campbell River). Once you arrive to the resort, you’ll find out boat straight down the marina boardwalk on the right hand side of the dock between the restaurant and marina office.
Please be sure to arrive 10-15 minutes prior to departure, we want to maximize our water time!
BOOK YOUR TOUR TODAY!