3 Hour Coastal Adventure
Take a breathtaking tour through Discovery Passage on our partially-covered and spacious boat. No crowded zodiacs!
Our tour begins from Brown’s Bay Marina, and from there we’ll go where ever the wind takes us! We’re fortunate enough to be a part of a fantastic whale watching community in Campbell River, so often we know where everything is before we even get out on the water. This increases our chances greatly of seeing humpbacks, whales, dolphins, and various other marine and wildlife.
Tour through the beautiful Discovery Passage and Seymour Narrows, and witness the history and beauty the coast has to offer.
Common visitors on these tours are the friendly harbour seals, shy Harbour Porpoises, and the Mighty Bald Eagle. If we’re lucky we will be greeted by our larger friends, such as humpbacks, orca’s and pacific white-sided dolphins!
Morning and Afternoon times available!
Tour Length: 3 Hours
- Includes some light snacks & Juice or bottled water
- Coffee, Hot Chocolate & Tea will be provided on chilly days
- A Fun and Educational Captain to Keep You Informed, Entertained, and Safe on Your Adventure
$139 Adult / $119 Child (5-15yr)
- Tours have been reduced to 6 passengers, with a maximum of 2 groups per tour.
- Masks/Face coverings will be required unless everyone is in the same group.
To read more about our re-opening plan please click here
- A warm jacket or sweater to wear while the boat is underway
- Weather appropriate footwear & clothing
- Hat & Sunglasses
- Please keep in mind we are on a boat and things might get wet!
You can enter Brown’s Bay Marina or Resort into your GPS (15021 Brown’s Bay Road, Campbell River). Once you arrive at the resort, you’ll find our boat straight down the marina boardwalk on the right hand side of the dock between the restaurant and marina office.
Please be sure to arrive 10-15 minutes prior to departure, we want to maximize our water time!
All tours have a 48-hour cancellation policy. Please give us a call 48 hours prior to your tour, a full refund will be provided. Groups of 4 or more are subject to a 72-hour cancellation policy.
We require a minimum of 4 guests for each trip, and reserve the right to cancel tours if we are below our minimum. We also reserve the right to cancel the trip if the captain deems the weather or conditions are unsafe. A full refund will be provided to all guests if a trip is cancelled.
BOOK YOUR TOUR TODAY!