"The Sea, Once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever"
– Jacques Cousteau
6 Hour Whale Watching Tour
Whale Watching in Campbell River is an experience of a lifetime!
Take a breathtaking tour through Discovery Passage on our partially-covered and spacious boat. No crowded zodiacs!
Our tour begins from Brown’s Bay Marina, and from there we’ll go where ever the wind takes us! We’re fortunate enough to be a part of a fantastic whale watching community in Campbell River, so often we know where everything is before we even get out on the water. This increases our chances greatly of seeing humpbacks, whales, dolphins, and various other marine and wildlife.
Our 6-Hour trips give us the opportunity to venture out further and explore some of the more pristine and remote areas of the coast. In the spring and fall we have a very good chance of spotting black bears and Grizzly’s scavenging on the beach!
- Tour Length: 6 Hours
- Includes a land-based break for lunch (and bathroom break!)
- Lunch will include Homemade Sandwiches, Snacks, Beverages, Coffee, Hot Chocolate & Tea
- A Fun and Educational Captain to Keep You Informed, Entertained, and Safe on Your Adventure
- A warm jacket or sweater to wear while the boat is underway
- Weather appropriate footwear & clothing
- Hat & Sunglasses
- Please keep in mind we are on a boat and things might get wet!
You can enter Brown’s Bay Marina or Resort into your GPS (15021 Brown’s Bay Road, Campbell River). Once you arrive at the resort, you’ll find our boat straight down the marina boardwalk on the right hand side of the dock between the restaurant and marina office.
Please be sure to arrive 10-15 minutes prior to departure, we want to maximize our water time!
BOOK YOUR TOUR TODAY!